Friday, July 25, 2008

Getting ready for our family reunion

The planning has been going on for months and now the day is here. It is so awesome that all our family (children of Renny & Bibby McAllister) will be together for the first time in eight years. Most of the nieces/nephews and greats will be here as well. We will miss Brenda, Dan, Luke & Zachary (our newest addition) as well as Scott and Melanie (recently engaged). We will hold them in thought in spirit.

Can't wait for an awesome weekend!

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Congrats on your blogsite! Can't wait to keep reading it! I love you!

Susie said...

Colleen,

How cool! Loved looking at all the photos - makes me want to be there. Kristina and I really enjoyed our visit at Thanksgiving and yes, Jennifer does have a great place for get-togethers. I was glad too that the Lunns and Sadowskis made the reunion. Wish they could join us every year. When I got the photo at Christmas of Victoria and Bella I was thinking how nice it is now that I actually know them. Reading your story about Tin camp and how dark it was going back to your cabin made me think of the reunion the night we were down by the fire real late when we heard the elk making that loud alarming sound (remember Darlene?). I was petrified to walk back up to the lodge. Not knowing until the next day it was mating calls, I thought perhaps it was warning calls that bear or something was near by. Love the mountains (in the daytime). Anyhow, what a great way to keep in touch. Keep up the good work!